Neutrogena Kids Water-Resistant Oil-Free Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70+ – 5 Oz is a specially designed sunscreen for kids to protect their delicate skin from the harmful effects of the sun. It is a water-resistant, oil-free, and hypoallergenic sunscreen that provides broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
Broad Spectrum Protection: This sunscreen spray provides broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
Water-Resistant: The water-resistant formula ensures that the sunscreen stays on even after swimming or sweating.
Oil-Free: The oil-free formula is lightweight and non-greasy, making it comfortable to wear.
Hypoallergenic: The sunscreen is hypoallergenic and is suitable for children with sensitive skin.
About the product:
Neutrogena Kids Water-Resistant Oil-Free Sunscreen Spray, SPF 70+ – 5 Oz comes in an easy-to-use spray bottle.
The sunscreen is specially designed for kids and provides broad-spectrum protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
It is water-resistant and can be used while swimming or playing in the water.
The sunscreen is oil-free and hypoallergenic, making it safe for children with sensitive skin.
How to use:
Shake well before use.
Apply liberally and evenly to all exposed areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
Hold the can 4-6 inches away from the skin and spray evenly, spreading the sunscreen over the skin.
Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
Do not apply in windy conditions and avoid inhaling the spray.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4.5%, Oxybenzone 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Dicaprylyl Ether, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethyl Capramide, Fragrance, Tocopherol
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use it on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product, keep it away from the face to avoid breathing it.
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop using and ask a doctor if a rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Store at room temperature.
Made in USA