Serums for the face are lighter than regular facial moisturisers, but they pack a more potent punch in terms of their active components (such as Hyaluronic Acid, Glycolic Acid, and Vitamin C). Serum for the face stimulates collagen production, which in turn helps the skin retain its firmness and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Wrinkles and fine lines are natural signs of ageing, but they are more noticeable when the skin is dull and dry. Using a serum will make your skin look healthier and more vibrant.
Some serums brighten or minimise blemishes, while others hydrate or combat ageing. Some serums work best in the morning, others in the evening. Most facial serums can be applied twice daily, once in the morning before makeup and once before bed. Face serum boosts collagen, firming skin and plumping fine lines and wrinkles. Dullness and dryness make fine lines and wrinkles look older than they are. Serum makes skin vibrant and colourful.
- Acne sufferers may consider purchasing the RE' EQUIL 1% BHA & Peptide Salicylic Acid Serum now.
- You can purchase the Garnier Bright Complete VITAMIN C Booster Face Serum right now.
- Plum Face Serum with 15% Vitamin C - Available for Purchase Now
- Purchase the Mamaearth Skin Illuminate Vitamin C Face serum right away.
- Purchase the Dot & Key 20% Vitamin C Face Serum right now.