CeraVe Therapeutic Hand Cream is a fragrance-free, non-greasy, and fast-absorbing daily hand cream that helps to prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, or cracked skin. The formula contains moisture-retaining ingredients like hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin’s natural moisture, niacinamide to calm the skin, dimethicone as a skin protectant, and ceramides to restore the skin barrier. This hand cream is also accepted by the National Eczema Association and is formulated with three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Skin Protectant: This hand cream helps prevent and temporarily protect chafed, chapped, or cracked skin, especially to relieve frequently-washed or over-worked hands.
- Moisture-Retaining Ingredients: Formulated with hyaluronic acid to help retain the skin’s natural moisture, niacinamide to calm the skin, and ceramides to help restore the skin barrier.
- Accepted by NEA: This hand cream is accepted by the National Eczema Association to help soothe over-washed hands.
- Essential Ceramides: Contains three essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) to help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier.
- Developed with Dermatologists: CeraVe Skincare is developed with dermatologists and has products suitable for dry skin, sensitive skin, oily skin, acne-prone, and more.
How to Use:
Apply a small amount of hand cream to hands as needed, especially after washing hands.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate and Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Ammonium Lactate, Salicylic Acid, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Niacinamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 in Corn Oil), Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Edetate Disodium, Propylparaben, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.